Individuality instead of standardization
Since our founding more than 25 years ago, we have been a successful industry leader in the field of SAP consulting.
Our services are individual for each customer. That is why we attach great importance to individuality in our consultants. Your own ideas are in demand. We don't want people who blindly follow a pattern and find comfort in routine. We value people like you who can and want to make a difference. At IKOR, you can realize your potential. And stay as you are.
What makes IKOR interesting for you
Over 25 years of SAP consulting experience and competence
IKOR Awards: SAP Gold Partner, SAP HANA Expert Seal
Unique positioning on the market through a combination of technological know-how and industry-specific process knowledge
Significant player in the public sector; among other things, we are the market leader in the IT mapping of EU structural funds for development banks
High degree of variety through diverse project business with exciting customers
Individual freedom, e.g., to focus on your own topics, as well as flexible working time models for a good work-life balance
Working with modern collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, Office 365) as a matter of course
Long-term development and career prospects
What you can expect from us
Your job as an SAP consultant leaves nothing to be desired.
This starts with an always new and evolving set of IT and client challenges. After all, you will be working with us in complex and demanding IT environments in the corporate environment of our customers. Against the backdrop of increased digitalization at the interface to the customer, constantly changing business requirements and heterogeneous IT landscapes, the SAP universe is a challenging field. Together with our customers, we create a future-compatible platform that can flexibly meet these requirements. Especially on the path to an S/4 world, we want to map the central processes and core businesses of our customers quickly and cleanly - in stable IT landscapes and with harmonized processes.
At IKOR, SAP consulting means working on innovative solutions in digitalization projects. This involves a combination of demanding market standards and innovative topics, such as S/4 HANA, SAP for Insurance, Fiori or SAPUI5. In addition, with us you enjoy the necessary freedom to develop your own topics and leave your personal footprint.
The fact that everyone can do what suits them best here is also reflected in the open and relaxed atmosphere in the team. With us, you don't have to role play or pretend to colleagues. Instead, you can be who you are. Accordingly, you can relax and concentrate on the crucial things in your daily work: finding solutions - and expanding your experience and skills.
Whether you are a newcomer or industry veteran, we also support your development with a wide range of resources. This includes, for example, numerous training opportunities or SAP certifications. Added to this are long-term prospects mapped to defined career stages. All this means that IKOR is not just a stepping stone, but that you can establish yourself with us in the long term.
Your benefits as a SAP consultant at IKOR
In this way, we contribute to a healthy work-life balance
Our benefits may vary among our foreign subsidiaries.
Individual working hours* Remote work*
Company pension plan
IFIT health management
Subsidy for child care
Subsidy for language courses/travel
Sodexo (monthly shopping voucher)
* Depending on task and agreement
Our fields of work in the area of SAP consulting and technology
- Commissions Management
- Financial and Payment Transactions
- Preconfigured Best-Practice Solutions
- SAP HANA Implementations
- Subledger Accounting
- Trainings & Trainers
End-to-end conveyor processes
- SAP-ABAKUS / SAP-Grantor
- Frontend Integration Non-SAP
- Frontend Integration SAP
- Process Automation
- Crealogix End-to-End Funding Processes
- Reference Portals and Frontends
- S/4 HANA Implementations
Application Lifecycle Management
- SAP Outsourcing
- SAP Operation & Migration
- 2nd & 3rd Level Support
Typical IKOR Project Scope and Responsibilities:
- Contact person for our customers on complex SAP projects with various focal points at banks, development banks, insurance companies and industrial companies
- Support in the analysis, conception and optimization of business processes as well as their mapping in the ERP system
- Participation in the implementation and introduction of customer-specific solutions
- Test Management support
- Close cooperation with our SAP and non-SAP nearshore teams in Serbia and Poland
- Integration of standard software into existing system landscapes
- Configuration and programming implementation in the context of SAP applications
- Customer and system support in the context of application lifecycle management
- Architecture design
Our Products and SAP add-ons
ELZA: Payment transactions and bank integration
- LISA: Lease accounting according to IFRS 16
- IRMA: Accrual and deferral management
- VERA: Input tax allocation and optimization
- SARA: Sales tax management
- Process Monitoring: IPLS IKOR Process Control Station