System-agnostic and vendor-independent - Integration of platform and system landscapes
We shape the platform economy together with you - professionally, technically and methodically. In doing so, we help you to integrate your systems "end to end" using interfaces. IKOR addresses the growing complexity of integration projects with comprehensive technical know-how and years of experience. We integrate the platform and system landscapes of our customers system-agnostically with flexible standard solutions and complement these precisely with our own products.
- System-agnostic integration of legacy core systems, peripherals and SaaS products.
- Mastery of all integration scenarios, patterns, platforms, tools and frameworks.
- Easy integration thanks to IKOR's own System Integration Platform (SIP).
- Interface focus and agile integration for demonstrably faster implementations.
- Avoidance of error-prone monolithic structures through microservices.
- Drastic risk and complexity reduction through standardized procedures.
Whether SAP or Guidewire, cloud or on-premise: We master all integration scenarios, patterns, platforms, tools and frameworks and find the right concept for you.
IKOR as a System Integrator
The increased demands of system integration are causing a paradigm change for IT consultancies. It is no longer about developing new solutions for existing structures: Adding new functionality to business-oriented core systems makes them more prone to errors with every line of code. Additionally, new business models require secure data exchange. Instead, companies must be able to make their systems accessible to competitors and partners and provide interfaces on the basis of which new value can be created - in the form of new business models, microservices, products and services.
IKOR has anticipated the growth of its customers from solution developers to system integrators, successfully supporting them with its system integration platform. We master all integration scenarios from legacy systems to standard solutions to SaaS products as well as data migration and orchestrate them through our own microservices - agile and system agnostic.
- Risk reduction through control of integration projects.
- Cost reduction through efficient implementation and integration projects.
- Setup of dynamic and scalable system landscapes.en
- Comprehensive know-how in integration design.